|Suzuki RGVΓ500 Telefonica GP bike - Kenny Roberts, Jr.
This model had been on my shelf for a while, when I realized if I built it I would have the final model for a collection of modern GP
bikes. This would join the three Honda RC211V and Yamaha YZR-M1 models.
Base Kit(s): Tamiya (kit number 14089)
Finished: Dec 2014
- built pretty much out of the box
- some bodywork fasteners replaced with photoetch items
- lower part of front forks replaced with Top Studio aftermarket metal pieces
- Top Studio throttle cables added
- Tamiya Racing Blue used for bodywork, Alclad paint used for metallics instead of Tamiya paints
Heritagecon 9, Hamilton, ON March 2015, 2nd place Motorcycle
Click on Thumbnail to see detailed image. These images are 1024 x 768 and should load reasonably quickly,
depending on your connection speed.
Layout showing most of the painted parts before final assembly