|James Bond Citroen 2CV
This is another car in my James Bond collection. This car appeared in the 1981 film "For Your Eyes Only" with Roger Moore.
While he was being shot at and chased by the villian's henchman, the car ended up on its side with a bent hood and bumper and a
I tried to recreate the hood dent:
- using a Dremel tool, carve out a large, irregular hole in the hood, with bevelled edges
- wrinkle a piece of aluminum foil to simulate dents and CA glue to the underside of the hood
- lay on a thick layer of gel CA glue to the underside of the aluminum foil to give it some structural strength
- a bit of putty here and there and some grinding and sanding to blend the edges.
Base Kit(s): 1/24 scale Tamiya Citroen 2CV (kit number 89654)
- bullet holes were drilled out and then edges smoothed, followed by J-Bot decals
- bent hood as described above
- paint is Tamiya yellow lacquer, with some weathering on the lower areas.
Click on Thumbnail to see detailed image. These images are 1024 x 768 and should load reasonably quickly,
depending on your connection speed.