|Honda VF750 Interceptor
I've started to do a series of racing superbikes and thought I would build a street version of each one. As a compliment to the
Honda VF750 Interceptor Superbike, this is the street version.
This bike was built with only a few extra details added to the model.
Base Kit(s): Tamiya 1/12 scale Honda Interceptor (14021) kit
Finished: January 2011
- opened side vents in fairing and added new screen details using aluminum mesh
- opened up slots in lower front fairing
- chain adjustment plates, nuts and bolts and 0-80 axle nuts and bolts added to rear wheel
- brake and clutch banjo joints added
- spring added to sidestand
- Tamiya Pure White, Mica Red and Mica Blue on bodywork
- Tamiya semi-gloss black on engine, gloss aluminum on frame, Alcad aluminum and polished steel on brakes and suspension
Click on Thumbnail to see detailed image. These images are 1024 x 768 and should load reasonably quickly,
depending on your connection speed.