The Honda CB1100F was released in 1983 and was based on the CB750F and CB900F that preceded. In addition to the larger
engine, the motorcycle differed from the smaller bikes by having the gold 'boomerang' wheels and a rectangular, instead of
circular swingarm. The custom made decals were done by Precision Design Company (www.pdc.ca), based on art work I found
Base Kit(s): Tamiya Honda CB750F (kit number 14006)
Finished: Dec 2019
- Rectangular swing arm from parts box
- 'Boomerang' wheels, brake disks and tires from Tamiya Honda CX500
- Open footpeg mounting plates from Tamiya Honda CB750F 'Custom Tuned'
- Disassembled rear shocks, machined replacement and added metal spring
- Molotow chrome on camshaft covers
- Custom license plate
- Mirrors from Tamiya Honda CB750F 'Custom Tuned'
- Meng bolt heads replaced molded knobs on frame
- Scratchbuilt kickstand springs
- Custom printed decals from Precision Design Company
- Paint is Tamiya gloss white and mica red, decanted and airbrushed, followed by Tamiya clear from the can, black acrylic and
Alclad gold, aluminum and polished aluminum elsewhere, airbrushed.
Click on Thumbnail to see detailed image. These images are 1024 x 768 and should load reasonably quickly,
depending on your connection speed.